Welcome to my first blog!

Hello everyone! I am a student from San Diego, California participating in the 10 week study abroad program in Buenos Aires, Argentina offered by San Diego City College in collaboration with Expanish.

As I fumble my way through the city streets - yes folks, I will NOT be driving the entire stay!!! :) - learning the castellano version of Spanish, snacking on scrumptious empanadas, and haggling at the weekend street fairs I shall be documenting my adventures so those of you at home can share the experience of..."A Student's Life in Argentina"!

Enjoy!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dinner at Professor Bouscaren's - Sept 23, 2010





Steven Bouscaren, Ph.D. is a Professor of Anthropology and Chair to the Department of Behavioral Sciences at City College in San Diego's Community College District. He is on-site teaching all three anthropology classes being held at the Expanish building in downtown Buenos Aires for this year's SD City College Argentina study abroad program.

This evening, my class (Cultures of Latin America) met at his temporary Buenos Aires home for a potluck dinner.

Photos
Left top: Professor Bouscaren playing the guitar for the group
Left bottom: Tasty treats for the potluck
Right top: Cultures of Latin America class with Professor Bouscaren
Right bottom: Lounging during dinner with the group

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing great your writing view!

    It is very informative and helpful information... Keep up update such a info..

    Student Visa Consultants

    ReplyDelete